Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cruise Hawaii on The Prise of America


Pride of America

The Pride of America for the best way to island hop Hawaii. She sets sails on a seven day voyage around the Islands each Saturday from Honolulu. Ask me about cruising America's paradise in style, with 14 restaurants and nine bars and lounges, excellent accommodations, spacious suites and lots of balconies - perfect for whale watching, witnessing Kilauea Volcano or taking in the dramatic view of the Napali Coast. The only U.S.-flagged cruise ship, Pride of America offers a one-of-a-kind itinerary that visits four of Hawaii's best islands, including overnights on Maui and Kauai. It is truly a unique and once in a lifetime trip! I have done it myself so ask me about it......look for more pictures on this blog, I took tons!

http://www.thewaytogotravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment