Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do I really need travel insurance?


Purchasing travel insurance won't whisk you out of a blizzard or speed up the line at the ticket counter, but it will keep your wallet intact. I recommend a comprehensive plan for any traveler because you really can't predict what could happen on a trip, I hear so many stories from people who purchase it for one reason but end up using it for another.

Typically priced at 5-7% of the total trip cost, comprehensive insurance plans offer a spectrum of benefits under which cancellation-related claims can be filed: trip cancellation, travel delay, missed connection, lost baggage.

Another perk to buying insurance: Insurance companies have 24-hour assistance hotlines that will be able to walk you through a flight cancellation, or any other travel emergency.

Call me or email me for a free  travel insurance quote!
rtrimper@thewaytogotravel
www.thewaytogotravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment